Katarzyna grew up in Gdańsk and Warsaw. During her studies of Landscape Planning the Technical University of Berlin she became involved in the application and management of environmental projects.
Presently she is looking back on 15 years of experience in the administration of transnational cooperation projects in the Baltic Sea region. Her thematic expertise lays in the maritime spatial planning, counteracting pollution and the challenges of underwater waste, but she is vitally interested in all aspects of marine environmental protection.
Office Assistant Currently on sick leave
As a Greifswald native, Gudrun was always interested in the protection of the environment of the Baltic Sea.
Due to several years of experience as an office assistant and assistant for marketing and sales for international operating companies, she speaks English fluently. Communication and solution-oriented acting are her strong characteristics.
Phone: +49 3834 5181599
Board of Directors
WWF, Director of Innovation, Science, Technology & Solutions
According to the statute, members of the Board of Directors are appointed as follows:
- one member recommended by WWF Germany
- one member recommended by BUND e.V. (Friends of the Earth Germany), section Mecklenburg-West Pomerania
- one member recommended by Nord Stream AG.
Board of Trustees
Dr. Dirk von Ameln, President
(Senior Advisor to CEO at Nord Stream 2 AG)
Stefan Schwill, Vice President
(Regional Chairman at NABU e.V. section Mecklenburg-West Pomerania)
Thomas Blaudszun, Member
(Vice president at BUND e.V. section Mecklenburg-West Pomerania)
Christoph Heinrich, Member
(Executive Board at WWF Germany)
Christian Pegel, Member
(Minister at the Ministry of Energy, Infrastructure and Digitalization of the State of Mecklenburg-West Pomerania)
According to the statute, members of the Board of Trustees are appointed as follows:
- one member appointed by NABU e.V. (Nature and Biodiversity Conservation Union), section Mecklenburg-West Pomerania
- one member appointed by WWF Germany
- one member appointed by BUND e.V. (Friends of the Earth Germany), section Mecklenburg-West Pomerania
- one member appointed by Nord Stream AG
- one member appointed by the State Chancellery of the state of Mecklenburg-West Pomerania
Project Advisory Committee (PAC)
The BaltCF Project Advisory Committee (PAC) is an international body of experts, whose members have various backgrounds in science and implementation of environmental projects and who are based in different Baltic Sea countries.