Gudrun Bürth joined the foundation in December 2018.
She was always interested in the protection of the environment especially the Baltic Sea as she was born and raised in Greifswald, the location of the baltcf.
Due to several years of experiences as an office assistant and assistant for marketing and sales for international operating companies, she speaks English fluently. Communication and solution-oriented acting are strong characteristics of her.
Phone: +49 3834 5181599
Office hours: Monday – Thursday 08 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Board of Directors
WWF, Director Innovation, Sciences,Technologies & Solutions
The members of the Board of Directors have been appointed by the Board of Trustees as follows:
- one member to be recommended by WWF Deutschland
- one member to be recommended by Bund für Umwelt und Naturschutz (Friends of the Earth) Deutschland, state section Landesverband Mecklenburg-Vorpommern e.V.
- one member to be recommended by Nord Stream AG
Board of Trustees
Dr. Dirk von Ameln, President
(Senior Advisor to CEO at Nord Stream 2 AG)
Stefan Schwill, Vice president
(Regional Chairman at NABU (Nature And Biodiversity Conservation Union) Mecklenburg-Vorpommern e.V.)
Thomas Blaudszun, Member
(Vice president of BUND (Friends of the Earth), state section
Landesverband M-V e.V.)
Christoph Heinrich, Member
(Executive Board at WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature) Germany)
Christian Pegel, Member
(Minister at the Ministry of Energy, Infrastructure and Digitalization of the State of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern)
The members of the Board of Trustees have been appointed by the following organisations:
- one member appointed by Naturschutzbund Deutschland (Nature and Biodiversity Conservation Union), state section Landesverband M-V e. V.
- one member appointed by WWF Deutschland
- one member appointed by BUND (Friends of the Earth), state section Landesverband M-V e. V.
- one member appointed by Nord Stream AG
- one member appointed by the State Chancellery of the state of Mecklenburg-West Pomerania
Project Advisory Committee (PAC)
The Project Advisory Committee (PAC) is a body of experts, whose members have various backgrounds in science and who are based in different Baltic Sea countries.