How do we fund?
Your application opens a window of opportunity: for yourself, for us and for the future of the Baltic Sea. As we would like to have a transparent, non-bureaucratic and smart procedure that allows a project decision within 6 months, please read the following information carefully and use the documents in order to ensure a correct application.
We have a two-step procedure consisting of project concept form and project application. For a first presentation of your idea, please use the following document: Project Concept Form . Once your concept has received a positive feedback, we will ask you to send us a full proposal for which you should use the Project Application Form.
Applicants are encouraged to seek advice / consultations from the BaltCF Project Manager before submitting their ideas the official way.
We put special emphasis on transparent and objective selection of projects, taking into consideration the following aspects:
- Problem description and background
- Importance of problem and urgency to solve it
- Project intervention logic
- Project structure and timing
- Capability and experience of the applicant
- Partnership and cooperation
- Cost-benefit ratio of planned activities
- Co-funding secured and adequate
For evaluation of project concepts with applied co-financing sum above € 100.000 the foundation can involve its Project Advisory Committee (PAC). All documents are treated confidentially and the principles of data protection are respected.
Well developed, clear and targeted project concepts submitted using the original forms can expect a decision according to the following schedule:
Ideal case selection schedule
- Month 0: Project concept submitted
- Month 2: Project concept assessed, in case of positive decision full application requested
- Month 4-5: Full application submitted
- Month 6-8: Funding decision