How do we fund?
The BaltCF follows a two-step application procedure. For the first presentation of your idea, please use the Project Concept Form. Once your concept has received positive feedback, we will ask you to send us a full proposal for which you should use the Project Application Form. You are encouraged to seek advice / consultation from the BaltCF Project Manager before submitting your idea the official way.
We put special emphasis on transparent and objective selection of projects, taking into consideration the following aspects:
- Problem description and background
- Importance of problem and urgency to solve it
- Project intervention logic
- Project structure and timing
- Capability and experience of the applicant
- Partnership and cooperation
- Cost-benefit ratio of planned activities
- Co-funding secured and adequate
For evaluation of project concepts with applied co-financing sum above € 100.000 the Foundation will normally involve its Project Advisory Committee (PAC). Of course, all documents are treated confidentially and the principles of data protection are respected.
Well developed, clear and targeted project concepts submitted using the original forms can expect a decision according to the following schedule:
Ideal case selection schedule
- Month 0: Project concept submitted
- Month 2: Project concept assessed, in case of positive decision full application requested
- Month 4-5: Full application submitted
- Month 6-8: Funding decision